Muscle release therapy is a specialised deep tissue massage that treats and corrects muscle pain, muscle soreness, muscle stiffness and injury. This specialised massage involves many different types of deep tissue massage, muscle treatments and soft tissue therapies. Muscle release is used to treat muscles that have been overused, muscles that are tight and painful and muscles that are injured.
The Muscle Release difference
Muscle Release is a specialised soft tissue and muscle therapy that is specific and targeted to treat muscle injuries, muscle soreness and muscle tightness. We combine this massage like therapy with rehabilitation exercises and specialised treatments to get your muscles back functioning pain free.
- We use targeted muscle therapy: This is similar to deep tissue massage or sports specific massage which is used to release tight muscles and help repair muscle strains and injuries.
- We use dynamic muscle therapy: This is similar to deep tissue massage or sports massage which is performed under movement. It is highly effective for releasing muscles and promoting muscle repair.
- We use specialised muscle treatments: These are used in conjunctions with our deep tissue massage and sports massage like treatments and include ultrasound treatments, dry needling and kensio taping.
We are rehabilitation experts: This means we give you all the rehabilitation exercises needed to help release muscles, strengthen muscles and repair muscle injuries.
- We are Doctors who specialise in Chiropractic. This means we are experts at muscle assessments, diagnosis and treatments.
Our techniques are proven to work: Will only use the best and very latest techniques in muscle treatments so you know you’re getting the very best in muscle injury treatment.
Contact the clinic
02 8065 5896
What we treat
At Muscle Release Balmain and Dee Why we treat all muscle injuries and dysfunction. This means we treat muscle tightness, discomfort, sports injuries, muscle strains and all muscle overuse injuries. We work with elite athletes right through to office works with neck tension pain. We tailor all muscle treatments to each individual to attain the best results.
- Overuse injuries
- Chronic muscle injuries
- Ligament and tendon injuries (tendinitis/tendinopathy)
- Muscle tightness
- Muscle pain
- Exercise induced muscle pain
- Delayed muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Tennis Elbow & Golfers elbow
- Muscle strains
What we are
At Muscle Release we are qualified sports chiropractors who specialise in muscle treatment therapy. We are doctors and experts in muscle assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
We are qualified specialist sports chiropractors who specialise in muscle treatments and therapies
We are experts in muscle injury assessment, diagnosis and treatment
We are rehabilitation experts who specialise in the rehabilitation of muscle injuries, muscle imbalances and muscle pain
We are accredited exercise physiologists and strength and conditioning coaches
We are exercise specialists for strength and conditioning after muscle injury.
What we are not
Muscle Release Medical Sports Massage Balmain and Dee Why is not your typical massage clinic. We are not massage therapist to specialise in relaxation massage. What we do is simple: We treat injured muscles and sports injuries with a large range of specific and effective muscle therapies.
We are not a relaxation of general massage clinic for relaxation, wellness or sensual massage
We are not massage therapists, we are doctors and sports chiropractors who specialise in muscle injury treatment and rehabilitation
We don’t just rub your muscles, we give tailored and specific treatments to treat muscle injuries, stiffness and tightness.